Sunday, May 31, 2009

30 days in paradise

I still have about 15 days to go before my results are out. It seems long ya, but when I started to do some flash-back, 16th was the day I had my first freedom; and now is 30th of may. Which means I already had about 15 days of it. It seems fast though.

Mum would be attending my convo on 25th of june, and if everything goes well, I'll be returning to tanah melayu on the 30th of june, taking the afternoon flight and will officially land in KLIA on the following day itself.

For the past few days, I had been hanging out with my buddies in oxford, and there was once amy,jeannie and I went to yo sushi in city centre, and we met anna popplewell from chronicles of narnia.

We were about to finish our dinner, when she and her bf entered and sat opposite us. I was kinda surprised because she is indeed anna popplewell, but nobody had actually asked for her autograph or so on.

I thought it's the wrong person since she is just any other customer who is eating, but when she started speaking to her bf, her voice convinced me that she is anna popplewell!

I took a few more glances, and yes it is really her.

Jeannie had no idea who she was, cos she obviously didnt watch chronicles of narnia=.-

So Amy and I approached her.

MY:"Excuse me, do you act in the chronicles of narnia?"

anna:"(surprised look) yes hi i am anna, nice to meet you."

shook hands and..

she denied pictures.

Nevertheless, I shook hands with anna popplewell!

If I'm lucky enough, I would like to bump into hermione granger!*dreams*

No comments: