Sunday, November 15, 2009

21st*

I'm sorry to disappoint you readers. I admit that this blog had been in deep neglect.

So, I will update now.LOL

There are many things going on my mind right now.

First and foremost-ASSIGNMENT due in 10 days time! and....exam on 1st december!

And that will be the end of the semester 1 of my MBA course.

Isn't time fast?

I celebrated my 21st birthday in Bayswater, London. Amy introduced me cha cha moon in whiteleys as they are famous for cha kueh (fried rice cakes).


Dinner in cha cha moon, whiteleys. Cha cha mooli was awesome!=) (for malaysians, it's actually fried lo bak gou) haha.

Then it's the after party.
I received a black scarf from Jonathan. I like it cos the material is specially soft and silky. And I thanked him for giving me a scarf cos I dont have many of it, and it's put into good use this evening when the strong wind struck the streets in London on my way back home!

Amy and her bf got me a mini headless mannequin, dressed with long silky grey dress. The point of this mannequin being headless is for me to hang my jewelleries on it. I used to see this on shops' display, and get very fascinated with it, but I don't usually buy one myself, and I don't know why.

But I am happy to receive those as a birthday gift!=p

Amy is gonna give me another one. It is gonna be specially from her! I'm really touched.

Yeong got me a pair of earrings, along with a birthday card. I'm not going to share the contents here, but all I could say is, I am very happy to meet her here in London..=)

My leg is covered with tiny blisters right now cos I wore a 4-inch peep toe heel yesterday. But I think it's worth it.=p

I have already been in London for 2 months now. Am I really getting used to be a londoner?

Maybe one month ago, I would reply 'no way'.

But now, I will reply you ' maybe'.

I believe I grew alot. ALOT. After all the experience here for the past one month.

And I'm glad I learnt from it.

Cos the things that don't kill me, makes me stronger.

I wonder what would I be in Nov 2010.

=)

No comments: