Saturday, March 07, 2009

Not even a slightest clue

It's been almost half a year for me staying in the United Kingdom. There's gonna be only 2 more months before finals-of-my-last-ever-semester of me studying.

Upon completion of my LLB, I will start to look for a permanent job preferably in the United Kingdom. (or else I will just be a non-active shareholder in my dad's company haha;)

There's a career's fair coming up on Monday. I have attended the workshop on preparation for this event hoping that I will get a contract signed during that day itself (man I am just dreaming too much!) haha will I actually impress the prospective employers to this extent? -.-

Weiyee had left this morning for Newcastle cos she had an interview for scholarship for the bvc course. All the best babe! XD

I will be making a trip to London tomorrow and most probably will also spend the night there. Though London is always as packed as ever, that freaking place has lots of events! So I wanna chill out first before I fight for my last battle for a target of- at least a second class upper for my LLB.

The weather in Oxford had varied considerably. I recently thought that since Spring is drawing closer, I only wore one layer of clothing these days. However, the weather during this week is as cold as winter! Apparently it's 0 degree celcius.

N...

During April last year, it actually SNOWED.

SNOWING during spring!

My God the weather here is pretty unpredictable.

Just a blink of any eye, lectures are gonna end soon for my last semester. Man I still remember my first day in United Kingdom. Utterly depressed, sad, homesick, lonely, utmost breakdown etc. I guess probably I wasn't ready to leave my parents' cocoon yet. So now, I had grown matured a little.

Man I am so proud of myself:(

A variety of problems had arised during these few months here, which I would not elaborate here.

But I would like to share one of it here=p

How could a person change so much?

I mean, I have learnt the fact that people will change over the years.

This is normal to me, but in this case, this person just all-of-a-sudden turned evil from my perspective point of view.

So evil that is unbearable.

Conclusion: People are just as unpredictable like the weather in United Kingdom.

Nevertheless, just like the sudden change of weather here which is temporary, just treat this person as "temporary".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouccchhh,who is that person ar?..sumbody i know??...hahaha...u change osso one day,but i pray hard for u and all of our colleagues that if they change,they change for good lar...Amen!