Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birmingham + Xian



I never expected so much response as a result of sending my CV to the UKEC fair.

I got another one from Petronas. But this is not any formal interview request, just a networking night which is going to be held in the Great Hall, London at end of this month, if not mistaken.

I still haven't made up my mind bout the invitation from Zaid Ibrahim, and I got another email just 2 days later asking me to respond to it.

I just got back from Birmingham last night. Freaking exhausted. I was feeling dizzy and nauseous inside the bus on our way back to Oxford.

I guess the reason is due to the non-stop uphill&downhill walking in Birmingham. Nevertheless it was lots of fun with firdaus, jonathan and lit fwu around (the great entertainers).

They were saying Birmingham would make a great CS map. And I absolutely agree to it!

I didn't take any photos of it, but it somehow looks like de dust2, the road where we were walking to the Mailbox.

And the guys had the intention to enter Legs 11.

More photos on facebookie.

My girlfriends n I bought the exact same jacket from H & M. Weiyee n I got the white one, while jeannie got the black one.

We look so cute together wearing the jackets today in lectures.

Oh ya, we went to Xian again after arriving in Oxford around 8pm.

Then we discovered Firdaus is extremely terrified of lizards, mouse and snakes. (same goes to me and my girlfriends)

The funniest part is, firdaus hold onto jeannie when the boss brought the lizard wine to our table.

Apparently he got a great adrenalin flush on his entire body when he saw the dead lizard staring at him.

I have to admit that it's horrifying.

The boss just can't get enough, and wanted to frighten me when we walking at the Bar.

I didn't know it's a fake snake inside the cloth.

Weiyee and I ran outside when he brought the "snake" towards us.

LOl.

=p

I'm gonna miss them after graduation.

God help me.

No comments: