Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun weekend

Today I skipped d lecture n seminar for employment law. The reason is this: cos I wanna attend career's fair.

So I was up from my bed at 8am, turned on my lappie, n browsed through the organisations that are attending the job fair in Cheney Lane, Sports Bar. I was not nervous at all, cos this is not an interview or anything formal, whereas they are actually here to approach students informally, and they are paying to do this.

But the fact that they are here is to recruit new staff here makes me excited. Cos yea, I wanna work here.

I actually bought a new pair of heels just for this fair cos I didn't bring any of my heels here. So I went downtown hunting for a new pair of fomal heels. My first stop was L.K.Bennett. My God just a plain OL heel cost 120 pounds. But no doubt, the material inside is as soft as animal's skin. Made of extremely good quality. But I'm not willing to pay so much for a pair of shoe.

So I walked further, and my second stop is clarks. The pricing there is much more reasonable, and I heard that many of my peers used to buy their boots there. Indeed I managed to get a pair that I like, and most importantly, it suits for today's purpose-career's fair.

Paying 60 pounds for it, I wore it to London, thought that it wouldn't hurt as much as the boots that I wore during the previous trip. It was really comfortable at first, and I was very pleased:p

But the moment when I get down from the Oxford Tube, heading to Victoria Railway Station, my feet started to ache slowly. When I reached Victoria Railway Station, the pain was worst. When I finally met my bro at Victoria Railway, we headed to Westfield for lunch.

Then my feet started killing me. I think my posture was really really bad cos it hurt so much that my feet had a few blisters now.

That's the reason why I don't like heels. But I wore it because Im tired of wearing sport shoes. (and also when you are walking on the streets, you see those girls having nice heels, it gets on your mind.)

It's been one month plus since I met my bro. I had an enjoyable trip after all despite certain incidents=)

Besides, I need a break from the boring weekend:p

I reached Paul Kent Hall at 5.20pm yday, took a bath, and rushed out again for dinner at Jamie Italian's together with Lit Fwu, Jeannie and Firdaus.





No comments: