Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Xi'an

I almost caused the trigger. FIRE ALARM.

I was using the toaster and I left it for like 5 mins, and the next thing I know, the kitchen's smokey. Thank God there's no fire alarm in R block.

By the way, my frens just gotta know which bar school they are admitted into. To those who are satisfied over the results, congratulations! h/ever to those who are not delighted with it, don't give up! there's second round coming up! NEVER SAY NEVER.

I was reading my admin.law textbook when firdaus chatted with me on msn, asking to come to paul kent hall and lepak with us. Hola how long we didnt hang out wif ya firdaus?

We couldn't decide which restaurant to dine to, so weiyee suggested her workplace.

Fine dining with reasonable pricing.




Manhattan and melon finz cocktails.



BFF forever.



Us with the joker Firdaus!



Us with lit fwu

No comments: