Thursday, August 28, 2008

KL TRAFFIC

Today's traffic is the WORST I had EVER encountered since I started driving last 2 years. I set off at 8am in the morning(ok lar..it's 8.11am) and the JAM started after the toll in jalan damansara. massive traffic jam. It was then 8.22am. So it was jam all the way towards eastin hotel. Not even slow-moving ok..it's like bumper-to-bumper situation lor.

Worst come to worst, when im on my way to jalan tun perak, the road was CLOSED. APALAH!! last time they blocked one of the roads, today they blocked the whole road of tun perak. HOW ON EARTH DO U EXPECT ME TO GO TO JALAN RAJA CHULAN? TELEPORT KAH?

So I kinda "de-tour" KL la. Plus Im not familiar with the road there. So what do I do? I depend on-ROAD SIGNS.

Any other way in KL was also, at that time, facing a massive traffic jam. And I was late for 2 and the half hours. I reached at 10.30am. Luckily boss belum sampai.*wide grins*

Tomorrow will be my last day of work. No.......! I will miss everybody in Shook Lin and Bok. They are humourous people, trust me. You'll enjoy ur attachment life there. Im that serious k. They dont discriminate attachees. *grins*

Alright. enuff said. 2mr i'll be uploading d pics. need to go to bed now.

tata.

No comments: