Saturday, August 23, 2008

The life as an attachee

Im entirely busy this week. I had been working in Shook Lin and Bok for a week.n i can't wait for my attachment to end in another week's time.

I had been doing research n assignments d most. I took a trip to jalan duta high court with one of the partners ie my mentor to witness a civil case. And coincidentally. I get to meet somebody which I shouldn't elaborate here.

However. however. i drove to my workplace everyday from kota damansara to KL town. It's not really that jam in d morning though d traffic was dense cos i always leave at 8am everyday.(i know it's a bit late)but when it comes to 5.30pm,i will start having bad evening-mares. it's super duper terrible in the evening. even worse when there's a heavy downpour. I was stuck in the jam for 2 freakin hours just to get out from jalan raja chulan.(n that's d reason y i always wanna leave early!)

By the time i reach home, i will be drop-dead-exhausted. battery dead.aiyoweiya.

Though working is tiring, I get to learn stuff which will never be taught in law school. I get to see a lawyer's real world as an attachee here. And what matters to me the most in Shook Lin is the life being a lawyer in the future. Trust me it is never easy for them. Never ever.

I always thought that being a lawyer is really cool and interesting. Well this thought no longer exist in my dictionary anymore after my one week attachment in shook lin. It's a hectic life to be a lawyer. That's what I personally feel.

No comments: