Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Injection Phobia

Crap. I had 3 injections today.

It has been raining all day. Yeah chase the haze away.! and the drizzling hot weather.

Im gonna end my attachment this fri in Shook Lin and Bok. Oh no, for the first time,i bet imsoooo gonna miss work. yes minyuen actually miss work. It's hard to leave my colleagues. and my bosses. They had been really nice and caring n im emotionally attached to them now. So I donot look forward to complete my last day of work.
(Oh,however, im glad i do not need to drive back n forth to kl ny-more.teehee:)

I hope I get to befriend that "that-guy-who-never-smiles." Ya even my colleague Jane actuallyfelt that he's kinda unfriendly. I don't know,maybe he's shy or what. You never know.(haha perasan hor!)

So my uni-mates n i get to know our halls,finally. I got Paul Kent Hall pulak. (I wanted clive booth u see!) I will appeal. I mean, no point staying so far right.(It's 1.5 miles away from my campus lor!) unless there's alot of leng zais to see lor.(Please forgive me for being that silly.)

And I don't like to miss ppl. They will just keep on appearing on ur mind but u can't get to see them.

Bullshit.

No comments: