Friday, August 29, 2008

The ending of my attachment in Shook Lin and Bok


A gift from my boss. I got the choice to pick first!haha.. or not Jane will surely sapu this! I heart this farewell gift lotssssss.........:)

So as mentioned, today is my last day in Shook Lin and Bok. Yes, Im emo now. I mean, I was really happy to not work anymore, but I will miss my work and the moments there. Im a weirdo.

This are all the pics. I didn't get the chance to take pics wif my mentor n some of my colleagues cos there were out the entire day.

Alicia(legal assistant) n I. A super nice young lady.



Annie(chambering) n I. Isn't she pretty?


Hadi(chambering) n I. Charming fella.


Daniel(chambering) and Henry(attachee). lovely colleagues.


Henry, annie, hadi n I.





Andrew(legal assistant) n I. He's such a nice boss lar. I mean, I don't know y he can't find his file when I placed it on his desk, but then he didn't really scolded me or sort of. So sweet right..??He may have got some scoldings from his boss or what, yet he didnt express his anger on me lor. which makes me feel so bad.

Wanted to take pics wif rumeel and mark but then they are still not back yet when it's already 5pm. So I can't get to take pics wif them.*frown*

My mentor was in court the whole day. So I miss this opportunity to have a pic wif him. Haih it's a busy day for SLB.

I didn't get my letter of reference yet. See how busy they are? gosh.

I drove back home. Let me show u a taste of my driving journey.


Outside jalan raja chulan. Slow-moving.


Tmn Tun Dr Ismail.


Finally in kota damansara.


The heart of KD. Dataran Sunway.

No comments: