Monday, August 18, 2008

Blogging in d office again

So 2day is my first working day in shook lin and bok. I can never believe myself that I actually drove down to my workplace. AND i actually practised to drive to kl for a few times last week.

Nevertheless, today they blocked up one of the roads to my workplace. AIYOWEIYA. I only know that blardy road! n the-dont-know-who nicely put some barriers in d middle of the road. what do i do..? i had no choice but to follow other cars. who r actually lost too.

So I nicely make a right turn...it leads to the way where im familiar with. YEAH. but it's the way back home. MY GOD. of coz im not goin back to damansara. so i took the right lane, which leads me to the parliment building. further down i saw this-BERHENTI PEMERIKSAAN POLIS.

Thank goodness there's a right turning right before the police check. Im sooo not goin into the parliment headquarters.(though the building is really impressive..)

So I just turn and turn......and it leads me to a famous landmark.. masjid jamek.YEEPEE. thank goodness im not lost. never wanna be late for first day u see.hehe.

Im still waiting for my mentor. I guess office workers have the monday blues.haha.

No comments: