Thursday, August 07, 2008

The sudden reply by Shook Lin and Bok really gave me a reasonably good excuse for me to stop working. in gideon tan razali zaini. hahaha so after all d naggings by my mum n dad, i was asked to call up gideon tan to inform them n that i'd been told several times to "leave in good record".

So today I got the chance to relax again. but then i dont have much time to procrastinate, n i nicely bought my luggage today..

So next week i will settle my visa..most importantly.

N last but not least, my ear hurts a lil bit when i took d earrings off. but i think larh d hole has gone bigger. haha bu-la-yo.

We finally met each other last week. Though we were shocked, I'm sure we r both glad bout it.

It's the secret admirer. *giggles*

I think my laptop started to have some mao bing.

Though it's a short period of working in gideon tan, I learnt many things in terms of life.

1. Life is boring-quote by my L.A. and a chambering student
2. Money is not easy to come by
3.Working is tiring x infinity
4.Tolerance of unbearable scoldings of a minor mistake done when u r blardy innocent
5.Ego n status need to be set aside absolutely
6.Get used to office politics
7.To be updated soon sonner than you thought

No comments: