Sunday, July 06, 2008

Guess is having sale again. So Mum kinda woke me up from my life of being a couch potato today by dragging me to shop. I got persuaded again by bro cos he wanna see his HTC touch cruise or smth. Moreover, I wanna check out Nokia for the E66 babe.

So I got myself another Guess handbag again. My bro got himself a wallet, my mum got herself a bag and a purse. Man we are juz sale freaks.Hahaha. I really love my new Guess bag. It's like yellowish/gold in colour with animal prints. It's sexy. Ori price is RM389- after discount-it's only RM230+. I got an additional 10% discount from HSBC premier credit card. So it's RM210+. Worth it yea?

I tot of changing my eyeliner too. And Im no longer a Clinique fan. I went to check out Dior then. I find Dior better cos they provide a sharpener together though it's more expensive. Teehee Im loving my new eyeliner.

Tot of getting Fiberwig mascara later on since it's good.Apparently.

Dad is promising me the soon-to-be-launched Nokia E66. I can't wait to change my Sony Ericsson K700i phone. Ngieh!

Though I had been given a platinum credit card by my dad, I didn't spend much either. I'm a good daughter.HAHA. (though sumtimes I spend on clothes.)

No comments: