Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happie bday Daddy!

I didn't really had a good sleep yesterday. PMS you see. Painful! Then somehow the pain is gone a few hours later. So I slept comfortably under my super cosy Jean Perry comforter until 9.20 this morning.

So I took down my phone and called Tay and Partners once again. The same girl answered, but she said the person in charge was engaged. So I called back half an hour later. Thank goodness this time, she's not on leave/not engaged/not busy..

She said I may be starting my attachment on the 28th of July to 27th of August. Yeepee! But she said that she needs to confirm with the partners first and if everything goes well, then I may start my work.

Though it is not guaranteed, but I'm delighted to hear this. At least there's a chance for me.

Happie bday Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I'm gonna blog bout my Dad.

He's the most responsible father/husband to my siblings and my mummy.

I'm glad that I'm born into this family. That's all I can say.

Thank God for blessing me a happy family.

No comments: