Thursday, July 24, 2008

Strong desire

I spent my day waiting n waiting. Waiting for Tay and Partners to reply me a positive answer. So I turned on my cell phone at 8+ in d morning...there's a phone call!William called. 2 hours later, my phone vibrated.!>>> But it was caroline lim.Hmmmm.....I just wished d name displayed wud be tay n partners. Desperate huh?? Cos it's almost august!!! n im blardy jobless.

Feeling absolutely restless, i decided to call them instead of waiting for them to call me back. I called several times but I couldn't reach the person I intended to talk to. Until the third time, finally I got thru. I recognised her voice, it was the same girl I talked to 2 days ago. She told me that she have sent an email to the partners and they have yet to reply her.

Okay. I will wait. I should dedicate a famous song to them-"Right were waiting for you."

By the way, I went shopping again and this time, I came back with 2 tops, 1 pair of satin heels and 1 nice belt. Ngieh.!

Oh one more thing. I didn't know my lovely Jeannie Chong actually prank people. N i got terribly tricked.Aaaarrrrggghhhh!

Her prank goes like this:

I received an upcoming call. Unsaved number.So I thought it's from Tay and Partners.

Jeannie:'' Hello. Is this Su Min Yuen?"

Me:"Ya ya..?"

Jeannie:" I'm calling from Zaid Ibrahim.."

Me:" Oh! Alright aha...??"

Jeannie:" HAHAHHAHAA!! this is jeannie larh!!!"
" alright..aha..HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!"

Me:".........................JEANNIE CHONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My goodness! she sounded like some receptionist from some company.

No comments: