Friday, July 18, 2008

No more

My bro was like shouting in the dining hall-"E66 is out." At that freakin moment, ok i dont quite really remember what i was doing but, that words somehow got into my head and i got excited. MUAHAHA finally. i can change my phone. So my dad brought me to one-u nokia outlet wif the thinking that he will buy one unit for me, and the other for my bro.

My mind was like-YES! a new chun phone. New arrival from nokia. Summore wif super cool functions-GPS,Wifi,msn,3.2 megapixel flash camera,3G n blah blah n the retail price is RM1999. Chunted eh? My dad was like asking what's the free gifts n all d specs bout E66..n was telling him-"i get 2 units." Then d salesman replied-"no more stocks. u hav 2 order."

Im like-"......................................."

What??u told my dad there was stocks in d afternoon n in juz a few hrs, there's no more stock??

Okay.whatever.we shd have gone to sunway pyramid.&^%$#@#$^%&

Have to wait again.

No comments: