Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Disposal of a Variety

I've been using my K700i for 2 years plus, and Im gonna finally dispose it.HAHA. For the time being, "we" had a unanimous decision believing that Nokia E66 would satisfy my desire for the perfect phone. Though I was forced to believe it, I have now, learnt to believe it. It's not that I have THE choice. ok, I'm confusing myself. No, im contradicting myself.

I had weird thoughts yesterday night. Cos Im really not well in just a few hours. My head was really dizzy and i feel like throwing out in just another minute. Plus I have a slight diarrhoea.

I lost weight.XD

I changed my hairstyle to side parting. Bye bye to botak front.HAHA. I really had no slightest clue why I will prefer to clip my fringe. It's foolish. I should have done side parting earlier. Oh I finally know y. See i always contradict myself. This minute this, next minute that. Haha. Ok it's because my fringe was not long enough at that time. That's why I prefer to clip cos it's damn irritating. Now that I have a long fringe, I'll change to side parting and I receive positive comments from it. haha yes, I read Amy's blog.LOL i know i know, it's childish but I couldn't help it cos im juz happie bout it.

I hope I don't forget ppl's bdays anymore. Shame on me.

No comments: