Sunday, June 29, 2008

This world is full of fake ppl. They just don't realise smth, that is they are always betrayed by their own words. Or maybe by their un-noticed behaviour.
That's why I learnt to appreciate those who are not. Treasure those who really treat u nice. These ppl are like diamonds,they are very hard to find in these days.

Just in case u still don't have the slightest clue who-ss I'm talking bout, well just look around u and u'll notice it. I believe time will prove everything.

It's hard for me to smile at u when i know u even better. It disappoints me. Deeply.

I do not tell them when they disappoint me. But if u notice it, my attitude towards u will change.Gradually.

2 comments:

Hong Wei said...

lol. tt's so exorbitantly priced! i think in singapore the itouch is onli 600 and the i phone is ard 200-300 more. but iphone hasn;t come out yet though in singapore.

Hong Wei said...

http://store.apple.com/1800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/singaporestore.woa/wa/RSLID?nnmm=browse&node=home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_touch

look at this

i assume ur prices is for the 8gb right? so i think u got scammed. lol