Saturday, June 07, 2008

If only I know how to get to KL. Actually I know the roads, but not exactly. I've been there a few times wif my dad controlling the wheels, and few days back I surprisingly drove down to KL wif the-one-who-knows-KL.

But u c,2mr I'll be driving down ALONE. yes ALONE. Worst still, on a sunday.So I downloaded Google Earth(hoping to get some info of KL roads hoping for the tiniest chance of not getting lost and nicely ending up in seremban or malacca).

Do I have a choice? I don't know. Im not really sure. OK if anything happens, I'll just dial sum1's number that I can think of. I'd been comforting myself that sum1 will come and rescue me.(like if there's one).

If I could safely land in KL,it would be the biggest achievement for me(said by lit fwu, agreed by alif).

Btw,here's pics of weiyee's 21st aka kiki/miaka:













=)

No comments: