Sunday, June 22, 2008

My recent crave-Sex and the City

I wanted to watch this show so badly for the past few months. Since Im super duper free nw,(and heard from my cuz&frens that its very interesting),which then increase my desire to watch, im now downloading the show.But Im experiencing probs.


It(Limewire) pissed me off so much that I deleted it. Now im using utorrent.Hope it works better.()*&&*^T%$#-09=90776e670 it takes so long to reach 0.1%.*&^^%$#%^&^%*&^

Happy bday caroline lim! We celebrated wif her in the curve,italiannies. We treated her.Each of us spent 50 over bucks for that lunch. It's worth it though! We ordered stuffed mushrooms for starter. Then we have spaghetti meatballs and grilled salmon. Yummieeee!(summore im supposed to lose weightXD) my goodness.


Stuffed mushrooms

Before surprising caroline, Amy and I went to damansara uptown to get her cute cupcakes from wondermilk.







Actually they have better ones. But those must be pre-ordered 2 weeks b4. So we grabbed the "last minute"'s ones.


A piece of cake provided by Italiannies.(We thought it's on the house;mana tau its 10 ringgit for this)I think its even more pricy than Starbucks. Haha. But it's nice la.


Amy's idea. She's a photographer.


UsXD

No comments: