Saturday, September 29, 2007

amy's bday celebration

After clubbing in maison,it's 3+am. I stayed overnight in amy's and went home at 12pm. One more thing..my legs were really killing me.It's terribly aching all over.So I walked terribly *cacat*.Passers-by thought that I'd been involved in a serious car accident(obviously exaggerating)lol~
I'd been dancing in my 3 inches heels all night.That's why!
By the way,special thanks to gentlemen-*weichao*who drove us there and safely brought us back. He paid partly for the liquor but didn't drink much 'cos he needs to drive.poor thing!
I'm gonna upload the clubbing pics few days later~


top-weiyee,florence,carole,jia sin
bottom-me,caroline,amy(bday girl!),waibing

*BFFs*
from left-weiyee,me and caroline


My bro re-style his hair!!

After lots of effort,he finally decided to change his ah pek hairstyle!

No comments: