Thursday, September 20, 2007

Now I don't want to lose you
but I don't want to use you
just to have somebody by my side.
and I don't want to hate you,
I don't want to take you
but I don't want to be the one to cry.

And that don't really matter to anyone anymore.
But like a fool I keep losing you
I keep seeing you walk through that door.

Now I know there's a danger in loving somebody too much,
and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust.
there's a reason why people don't stay where they are.

Now I could never change you
I don't want to blame you.
Baby,you don't have to take the fall.
Yes,I may have hurt you
but I did not desert you.
Maybe I just want to have it all

I'm like a fool who will never see the truth,
I keep thinking something's gonna change.

Are there things you wanted to say?

No comments: