Sunday, September 09, 2007

Meeting up with taylor's buddies


Reunited!But ansyn went back too early..so he's not here..sad

Camwhoring at the entrance in neway...

Ansyn is leaving tomorrow for Manchester.So we decided to have a farewell party for him.And I'm definitely going. To see him and also taylor's buddies after almost a period of one year of not meeting up..coz I'm always disappearing when it's time to party with them(quote from siew peng)!

We met in Neway at one-u.

camwhoring outside room 33!

Me,siew peng,jenice and joyce..aren't they gorgeous?? Haha!
And..joyce can really sings!Her voice just made me "stunned". Gosh I thought there's some artist over here.

I almost wanted to laugh out loud!

Me,siew peng and krystle. Smile! What is siew peng doing?

Her second pose..Im always with this (V)pose..

Here comes lovely (da-thinks-he's-very-handsome) ansyn!

ansyn in my sunglasses..

siew peng in my sunglasses..

ansyn and me..

yi ying and xiao xuan! Yi ying come hugging me immediately when I appeared in front of room 33! Lovely girl..! Mic is hidden behind yi ying!

me and yi ying=)

joyce,yi ying,xiaoxuan,me and jenice.."V" pose again..so disappointed with myself
Wait a minute..where's mic???

girls rock!

that's why ansyn decided to join us!

me and joyce,the organiser for this meeting..thanks to her!! She's so pretty..!

second shot..

me and jenice..

second shot with pretty jenice..

Here comes sook yee(in white+ green)..the entertainer!

finally david( guy in white) arrived!


me and david..he's a very responsible,accountable,wise and intelligent guy(a role model for guys!)

See..she's a real entertainer!

from left-sook yee,me,xiao xuan,jenice and alex

We eventually sang lots of songs!Spent 4 hours inside the karaoke and I'm half dead when arrived at home safely.
I slept for 12 hours yesterday night.Could have slept more than that if my mum didn't knocked on my room door all of a sudden,and yet so loudly. Which gave me a huge fright.
I would be delighted if she said"We are going shopping!"
Instead,she said"We are going to Damansara Palace to eat!"
"......"
NO NEED TO WAKE ME UP LAR THEN..//NOT THAT WE ARE GOING TO SHOP THERE...
AND GOSH..IT'S ONLY 11AM!!

And now..waiting for mic's photos.
Tomorrow still have to wake up early for equity&trusts class.

No comments: