Monday, September 24, 2007

Getting ready for maison

As planned,after equity&trust class,we went to Island Cafe for breakfast(erm..this is nt within the plan though)as ybing got a call from carole,so I U-turn back to SS2 when we were on our way to One-u.

I love the dim lights inside the cafe,but the service is terribly horrible.WTH?? 10% service charge..7 bucks plus for such a lousy service??
Let me explain to you how BAD the service is.
We requested the music to be turned down(in a well-mannered way) 'cos it's terribly loud&there's no other customers(our ears are gonna burst),guess how did the idiotic waiter responded?
He kinda showed me a black face and shaked his head.WTH???
And there's this young waitress(which she looked like ghost to all of us 'cos her foundation is so thick that it didn't match her skin colour..plus she will only have 1 expression in her damn face-which is A LONG STARE)which she did to me when I went into the cafe. Seriously made me so uncomfortable.
We got even more pissed when they eventually served the wrong drink to caroline,and they were so not bothered bout it.As though it's our fault like that.
First time seeing ybing's frustrated face.*Freaking out*


That's the last time I'll ever go there. Then we went to one-u.Headed towards forever 21..!

This is me with this gold tank top..

Love this green dress..picked from caroline
Let me present Ms caroline~

Gorgeous,isn't she? Her first outfit

Her second piece~

Now..try to imagine jia sin in tube..!
























Jeng jeng jeng jeng...

She was so shy at first that she refused to let us in! In the end we won..ahaha
I think it's nice!


Then its amy's turn..

sexy lady~~her pics are always nice 'cos she's the expert in camwhoring..!!
*She's probably gonna kill me if she reads this*
or maybe not..

for your information,jia sin is amy's wife..
or the other way round
Im confused.


Too bad waibing is not inside cos she disappeared out of the blue.
She loves to shop alone.That's why she disappeared without telling us!!

No comments: