Monday, October 01, 2007

Don't you ever raise your voice towards me again.
Don't you ever lay your hands on me anymore.
I'm not going to talk to you anymore.
I'm not going to look at you anymore.
I'll only answer your questions when I think is necessary.
I'll still do what daughters are supposed to do.
But don't expect too much.

I'm sick of trying to be your perfect daughter.
Sometimes I wonder why I'm born into this family.
Even though I know you did this is for my own good,
but is it very wrong to borrow a vcd series?
Not that I'm failing every subject of mine.

I'm not going to say sorry for shouting at you.
Because I'm not the one who started it.
You can get angry and scold me.
But not to the extend of raising your voice loudly and pointing your 2nd finger at me.And threatening me.

If you have high expectations on me,
then ask someone else to be your daughter.
I don't think I will respect you anymore.
And,I will,leave you.

No comments: