Wednesday, October 10, 2007

First of all..
Happy Bday to kangta(an qi xuan) and wuchun!!!


They are juz so adorable to me.

After class yday,we went to The Gardens.The moment we entered into the carpark,it's pretty eerie coz the lighting was not very good.But my impression changed when we entered into the shopping mall.

The minute we came out from the lift,my first sight was Coach outlet!The bags caught my eye instantly.It was sooo blardy adorable.I couldn't resist.So we went in.Surprisingly,the service wasn't as bad as what I'd expected.They were very friendly indeed.*Satisfied*when the well-dressed salesman opened the door for us when we were on our way out.

Later I spotted a guess outlet!! Gosh this is gonna be my fav shopping mall..lol and I find this outlet a lil unique and special.Normally,guess outlets are red in colour but this particular one is blue in colour.The wordings are different from the usual one too.So amazing.

On the top floor,there's another huge guess outlet!*Carried away*

We had lunch in Kim Gary.

Went home around 6pm.And I'm missing Gardens already.Guess outlet particularly.LOL~

By the way,I'm loving my new guess bag altho it's a bit big=)

Planning to get a tiny one.Cos I find mine a lil troublesome for shopping purposes.Only suitable for college use.

I don't remember seeing Polo Ralph Lauren's outlet tho.

Nite everyone.

No comments: