Friday, October 12, 2007

Today is like any other day of mine..just that i dun hv class today..and i slept the whole day=)
(However,interrupted by calls from dear weiyee and firdaus,oh and frequently from mum)

Sometimes i feel like disabling my room phone.

Happy birthday Krystle Lui Shu Lin!!

Mum asked me out for a movie to OU together wif sis,but I didn't go. They wanna watch "ra-ta-toee",i watched wif my frens in genting last 2 mths oredy)

They are sooo out-dated.LOL but i wanted to buy mascara.But had fallen asleep when they left.

Watched death note in crunchyroll.The movie was nice~! I like the twist at the end, tho it's a bit sad.

And d main character, "Light" is blardy good-looking. Ryazuki's cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss him. I shouldn't be.

Why am i missing him??Why why why?

Cos i love him.Alot.And i really dunno how to get rid of this feeling.

i miss his calls.it's so sweet of him.Tho i pretended nt to appreciate it.

When i seriously do everytime he hangs up.

i always wanted to call him.ALMOST but didn't in d end. Im staring at his number, but didn't press "CALL". My finger keeps wondering,shd i press?

i miss the days wif him. Our memories. sumtimes i wonder whether he misses it too.

i wonder..when im thinking of u,r u thinking of me too?

Nite everyone.

No comments: