Friday, October 19, 2007



Caroline came to pick me up at my hs at 2.15pm. She told me she'll reach at 1+.So I'm ready by 1pm.(Isn't it too early?) OH!*Meet me with my hip-hop style* lol~


Reached sunway pyramid around 15 mins. Gosh the parking lot was sooo fully occupied. And where the hell those cars came from? It kept increasing each minute! We went round and round the whole parking lot,all of us started to lose our patience gradually. In the end, we parked next to the side entrance tho it's illegal. *Convenient and near.And it's not that we blocked half the pathway.


Three of us(me,caroline and carole) had reached a decision that we shd hav our lunch at kim gary cos we are craving for food so badly. Then we spotted this ultra awesome good-looking waiter known as Jack( displayed in his name tag). Me and caroline kept staring at him.LOL~


Weiyee arrived when we were about to finish our delicious meal. She caught our attention instantly when she walked in cos she was wearing this gorgeous pink blouse! It's so not the usual her which I used to see in college~ Then we started camewhoring!













We headed to TGV and decided to watch "Blackboir"(I 4got the title lol~)I still prefer OneU's cos the seats at pyramid are fixed at 45 degrees sharp. So I had to sit up real straight throughout the whole show,which is seriously pissing me off!I can't even lean backwards and it's real whole lot suffering to me..=.= It's so damn blardy uncomfortable.




After 2 1/2 hours of torturing, me and weiyee dropped by at "Eu yan sang" to buy cha ye dan.(eggs made with special tea leaves I guess) Tasty! Finished it in few minutes*yummy*




We happily arrived at amiraa's at about 8.10pm. We didn't get lost lol~



Now that we arrived..lol camwhored la!







lols.Im having troubles with equity's homework.

Im starving.

Nite.

No comments: