Thursday, August 03, 2006



oh my God..why got 3 pictures geh one!!???
arrrgh..another tiring day..not feeling well today after all..slept for 2 hours just now..no mood to study legals at all..but I do not want to stand in front of the whole class and do my presentation..no..no way..

I decided to upload one of the photos that I grabbed during my housewarming party,as it would be one of my sweet memories that I have ever had.Seriously, I missed my friends a lot..we seldom meet now,as everyone is busy with their daily life..just like me..

During secondary skol life,i was having this terrible temptation of leaving my skol as it---I can't tolerate my malay teacher,the discipline teacher,the...........................but,of course,I certainly aware that I will no longer meet my friends that often anymore,but..I do not care that much..

Now,I started to kind of regret a lil bit,because college life is entirely a different story in my diary.We got lots of assignments,homeworks,exams...stress do come our way,and we just can't avoid it...

I missed secondary life,I love the fun and stress-free lifestyle....I missed my classroom...I missed my seat..I missed so many things in catholic.....and I'm feeling heartsick now...............

2 comments:

krystle said...

Wei, college life very bad meh? Still got sp and i arr. Not forgetting... BAMBOO!!! Jk la...

-wey- said...

hey..i miss catholic a lots too..!!!how nice if time can turn backand back to the classroom, the seats and having the food at canteen..!!!fries..!!!!haha..!!!anyway all the best to u..!!!