Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I came across d reader's digest book of the august issue and turned it to laughter,the best medicine session as I were too exhausted to continue my homework..I'd been staying in d library doing my homework together with stacey,yi ying,biing huei and david..arrgh..it's been a tiring day~~~

I would like to share the joke,and here's how it goes



While having a drink in the pub,I heard three mature ladies discussing the effects of ageing.

''I have to say,I've still got the figure I had at 20,''said one.Then,after a moment's reflection,she continued.''Trouble is,everything's ten centimetres lower.''




Then there's another interesting joke..

Driving down the highway,our car passed through a huge swarm of gnats so dense that their bodies made popping noises as they hit the windshield.

''I can't get over how loud they are,''my wife said.

''Well,we are hitting them at 100 kilometres per hour,'' I pointed out.

Her reply left me speechless.

''I didn't know bugs could fly that fast.''




I looked at the time now,it's 6.16 pm..im waiting for d clock to strike 7...still got another 44 minutes..what am i supposed to do le............................aha~i have to think of how to get siew peng a birthday gift..

1 comment:

quest_gal 仪 said...

hm....i don't think this joke is funny lor. This one should be better, also from Readers Digest.

A conservative and elderly woman was watching soem sport match who were obviously in sports bra. She suddenly remarked " as if one needs to be told what those are "Her daughter turned to look at the TV and saw BRA, standing for brazilian players.