Monday, August 14, 2006

life goes on quite well today..mmm krystle forget to take her medicine today,so I guess she's a lil bit ill today keke..joking--ermm tomoro's malaysian studies exam.arrrgh I hate it.Suddenly I'm stuck with one big bunch of notes that have to be memorised,my brain is feeling painful now..by reading all the malaysian thingy.so boring.

Well,finally received maths results today..even though a lil bit disappointed with my 1st question,though overall it's juz a lil bit KO..hoping to make a better attempt for trials-.-

Well,I'm still thinking whether wanna take my driving lessons next week coz my cousins are coming up to KL..I had been waiting for so long for this holidays to comeby,out of the blue,they gave me a real surprise by telling me that they are goin to stay in my house for quite long..the problem is,I really didn't get to see them often..it's like 5 to 6 times in 365 days..so I really wanna spend more time with them.On the other hand,I had longed for this holidays for driving lessons..arrrrggghh what am I suppose to do??Because if I don't take my driving lessons now,I will only be able to take it after my finals..oh God.....................................

2 comments:

krystle said...

Finally my name is there!!! I am not sick la. I am just special. Hehe... Unlike you, bully me only. U didn't mention bout an important thing. The guy i waved to leh. Wonder he saw a not. Am i daring or wat...

quest_gal 仪 said...

U mean lima sen and TWY going KL? i also want...Somemore, i will be finishing my exam by tomorrow. But, cant possibly take another leave in so short a time. u having mooncake party?