Sunday, August 13, 2006

ahh..I think it's been 2 days I didn't come to my blog..yesterday I had gathering wif my 5p5 buddies.They are so wonderful,we really had a gr8 time together.We chat a lot,and I even laughed until my mouth actually felt uncomfortable for a while..but it's ok.We met at around 11am in sunway pyramid,then we went to visit our chinese teacher in Kota Kemuning.She's been a wonderful teacher to me,and she juz gave birth to a girl.That's the reason we decided to pay her a visit.I actually went back at around 7pm..it's been a tiring day,that's why I didnt come to my blog yesterday..

I juz came back from my sis friend's birthday party..so this weekend I'm a bit busy.Guess what?I actually decided to highlight my hair..mm red in colour..because my hair has recovered after I perm it,I guess.Oh ya,reminds me of the''Pepsi Twist''thingy..

The thing that I cherished the most is that despite the fact that we had not met so long,we are still able to keep our friendship so strong,which I think is splendid.I appreciate you all.Thank you for being my friend..you all are diamonds which cannot be valued with money..I love you all

No comments: