Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Do you like changes?
I do like changes at times,because only with changes you'll be able to improve oneself..and also to upgrade oneself..

But in certain aspects,changes could be a bad thing.For example,changes in relationship..things which u wish so much that it would stay the same..

I remembered during legals class today,our lecturer,Mrs Loo asked''Does anyone in the class like changes?''Instantly,I raised up my hand.Surprisingly,only mine and siew peng's hand were raised up.

I started to think..why people do not like changes like I do..is it because I'm afraid of certain things now..that I wanna change so bad..or is it because what I'm going through now is just as bad as I imagine..

Is it good to forget sweet memories??What if the things I treasure doesn't exist anymore??Should i cherish it or forget it entirely??Come to think about it,isn't it like a waste if I just treat it as it doesn't exist??But,it has been hunting me for so long,as it has already been gone..Am I nuts because I'm just being stupid..??

I turned on the music player,and listened to '127 days' sang by scandal..wait a minute,isn't it just too deep??nvm,juz let it play......

~miserable~

No comments: