Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jan 2007 must be a bad month for me.Just 3 days ago,I was involved in a car accident where I knocked into a curb and my tyre got punctured.Then trouble came.It was raining heavily and dark,and the tyre appeared to have let out smoke.Gosh.What on earth??!!Then today,I suddenly noticed that my wallet wasn't in my bag.Oh God.I find and find and find.Rushed up to the computer lab which is 3 floors up,then rushed down to the library..rushed to the moot court.And I found nothing.Then I went to the library and search and search and search.Cold sweat.I'm confused.Kua jin and sia sia were there and they helped me to find my wallet.Find and find and find.Nothing.Out of the blue I needed to pee.Ah forget bout it,my missing wallet is more important!So I reported to the student services..and here's what I wrote..

Lost wallet.
Colour: Black
Brand:Beverly Hills Polo
Contact no:012-2603268


15 mins later,I received a phone call from the office and they told me there's good news.Found wallet.Wow suddenly the pressure is gone.I'm so happy!!so I thank them and thank them and thank them..

Then,they told me about the details..and bqfiwqldv,~~~There's only 31 ringgit inside.Uh Oh.What happened to the 200 ringgit in the 1st compartment??My goodness...I tot of going shopping for chinese new year to shop for stuff.So I wanted to curse the person who took away my money.But I have to think of how to curse him/her.Make sure him/her would SUFFER.Or even worse.

No comments: