Thursday, January 11, 2007

The 1st day in Kdu was quite ok..I actually went to explore the whole college look see look see,its definitely better than taylors' by 70%.Maybe is bcuz they renovated the building and the cafeteria.The building reminds me of IKEA ,haha becuz it contains blue and yellow colour,while the cafeteria is damn huge,larger than taylors' by 40% gua..(by the way, I'm not good in estimating)haha..then I have a problem.I cant find the washroom..what on earth! I went hunting for the toilet,it took me 10 mins to find it as it's hidden in a small corner..sigh~~I went in lor..then as i finished peeing,once I opened the door,shocked me all of a sudden that Joyce stood before me and started screaming and hugging me!! I was totally blanked for 2 seconds haha maybe I didnt eat enough banana{as banana contains potassium??},that's the result of slow reaction gua~~Then I was totally overjoyed!! What on earth I would meet them there man!! Jenice was also there.They were my taylor's classmates and although we were not very close,but these two girls are seriously good in creating humours and would juz cheer up your day.Man I'm so happy!!

Then its time for our couse briefing.So Jenice and I headed to the KDU court which is in the 1st floor.I went in and I saw three large pictures-agong,his wife and Pak Lah.What on earth I have to see them everyday?? OMG..this is seriously....And there goes the Malaysian flag and the Selangor flag..super long and huge flags..errrrhennnnmmm

Then I received the timetable for my group.Wow!! I love it.

For Monday,I have class from 9-12

For Tuesday,I have class from 9-12,then break from 12-3,have class again from 3-5. 3 hours break???

For Wednesday is my off day.

For Thursday,class from 9-12

For Friday,class from 10-1,break from 1-2,class again from 2-4

For Saturday,class from 9-1

Firstly,6am morning call is OVER!! hooray!!!

Secondly,I have break for 3 hours!!

Thirdly,there's no more 7-8 hours of lecture!!

Fourthly,malaysian studies is not necessary!!Oh ya,still remember of so called ''gerakan min yuen''where I was being blamed for supporting communist..what on earth..

Fifthly,there's a lot of leng zai in my class
Haha,no la juz kidding there's none I guess,except for one guy which I thought is quite impressive-he got damn cool specs..then when he started to talk........omgoodness....no way man...

1 comment:

Mic. Tham said...

hey go KDU study law ah...not gapzai!!! hahahahahahahahaha......................

anyway chat with u nex time in msn la....