Thursday, January 11, 2007

To be continued..

Then I roughly survey the students in KDU..they are different from taylors' people.But I just can't spot the difference.I really dunno why.Then there's this nice guy about 180 cm tall and kinda have a muscular body seeked me if I need help.I stunned for awhile.Then he led me to wherever.He's also very friendly.So I told him details with wh questions.

This has been my 3rd day in KDU college.Although I still not used to the new surroundings,I'm still grateful for the friends I'd just made as they are super duper friendly and helpful as I didnt attend my 1st day of college.They actually noticed my absence and asked me loads of questions as I hardly know them.The day I saw them was during the course orientation.The nervousness is gone.

Then I have friends who's so kind where they asked me'' wanna get some cold hard cash?''haha..lovely..we kinda of ''berpakat'' and I'll get 150 bucks at the end of the day.Awesome! But bare in mind we didnt do anything illegal,as we are law students..haha

1 comment:

krystle said...

Hey, read ur posts. seems like u r having a great time. glad that everything sounds smooth for u.

U saw joyce and jenice? are they studying there too??? Hehehe...

Must always update us about u wo