Friday, January 12, 2007

It happened yesterday afternoon when I was driving my mum's benz heading towards the shops nearby to photocopy some notes I didn't collected on monday.As I had finished,went back to the car, and abhbovubqvjb~~~the car's shaking!!Oh my goodness..what on earth.The Benz got dented.It's not that serious but the dent is obvious.There stood a man with his Fed-Ex Uniform looking at the damage that has been done.Gosh I almost fainted when I saw it.Then he asked me ''macam mana?''So I replied him''Macam mana?''

He asked me to follow him to his friend's bengkel and told me that he can repair the car.Hmm damn super suspicious.I was saying''i mana tahu u baik ke tak baik?''So I demanded him to pay me some cold cash 1st.He replied in a sudden''I aje 50 saja''. So I did not know what to do,then he kept on explaining why..how..where...stories banyak-banyak..

No comments: