Thursday, May 22, 2008

So the KDU management will release the results for second year finals tomorrow.Mr Ken told me to come on friday. I don't wanna go to KDU with those hunting butterflies again. It's uncomfortable.

Well my laptop's speed is i think, affected by some virus when I entered those websites. Or is it firefox itself? I had been video streaming all day and Im enjoying coffee prince.hehee i didn't expect it to be that interesting,you know.

I havent sent my CV yet. This is pathetic.

Im planning to get d Ipod touch. 16GB one.Oh!that reminds me of the 6 foot tall,dark skinned guy in mid valley. He's the promoter there,i can't really remember the name of the store.(please ignore me if u think that i miss guys alot)

I hope to get good results this time.

I'm goin bac to malacca next week! yeepee cant wait to see my cuz.I miss them alot.ALOT. cos after this time, i dun know when i could get to see them again. It might take a few more years. This is even more pathetic.I'll probably cry.(im quite sentimental you know)

I wanna learn korean.hehee.annyeong!

No comments: