Monday, May 12, 2008

i have completed my second year law degree. Time flies.
F-R-E-E-D-O-M!! I have never ever experienced such a long break in my life.
I have 3 months break!! Shock eh? Thank God I don't need to touch law books anymore!(Im scared of it already).
Nothing much these days,Im a driver for my mummy since my exam ends. We are on a shopping spree for my cousin's wedding this weekend, and I don't have any ideas on my mind of what to wear to his grand wedding in a 5 star restaurant. Mum had specifically warned me not to wear black(as I have lots of black dresses in my wardrobe..lols)
I need to choose a brighter colour.
Besides this, I have planned what movies should I catch this weekend-NARNIA! This doesn't appear on my mind until I went for a movie 2 days ago. NARNIA is freaking interesting@@
Oh. Sex and the City Too!!!! I longed for this since feb, as crunchyroll gave me a long preview for that(when I tot is a full version) please ignore me for not knowing that cruncyroll that well.

No comments: