Saturday, May 03, 2008

I was pissed with memorising cases so i decided to take a lovely break(which is every half an hour*)when my laptop is just beside me.
Happy Birthday Yi! Second-yr finals is approaching and that really scares me to the edge. Im eager to pass this stage(so that I can enjoy for the next 3 months without touching LAW BOOKS)nothwithstanding the fact that my brain will get rusty/not cos Im going out to work(for the first time in my life).
Ya minyuen is going to get a part-time job. Shocking eh? I'm almost 20 already and I have totally no idea bout the real world yet and this is unpleasant to me personally. So hopefully could get an attachment to some medium sized firms or of coz, big firms.(having high dreams again*)
September is reaching,which means that I'm leaving m'sia soon. Hack I can't wait to go UK~lol.(Don't think too much, pass this exam first)
OK i need to continue my memorising process or else I'll be dead shit next monday.Thought of doing the taggie from florence but I have no time until next thurs. Till then there will be no updates for this time-being.
Chaoz!

No comments: