Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No title

Congrats to my lil bro for scoring straight As for UPSR. It seems unbelievable to me to the fact that I have never ever seen him reading a book at home. (except for reading comic books) haha.

Daddy is on facebook! hahaha! but he doesn't know how to operate it.

Sooner or later, mummy is gonna be on facebook too.HAHAHA!

I can't wait to go back to Malaysia. Yes I am feeling less stressful now as I had already submitted 2 courseworks. Nevertheless I still have one more coursework to go. haha I need a break. My last coursework's due is on 4th december. gosh u see, we submitted our first coursework on 7th nov, followed by ALM which was on the 17th nov and now we have one more which is on the 4th. On top of that, we have our exams on 16th dec. God I need help.

I pray that I'll do well for all my courseworks and exams. God bless me.XD

No comments: