Friday, November 28, 2008

Headache...

Commercial law gives me headache.

It gets more and more complicating when I read more and more.

I decided to take a nap.

Even after an hour of nap, I'm having headache now again. again...!

I wanna continue doing my coursework.

But my mind isn't functioning well.

So I decided to blog about it.

But it doesn't give me a fresher mind.

What am I suppose to do?

Nevertheless, there are few things that brightens my day.

Today I received a skype call from my handsome cousin. Well I got to meet him and his son after so many months. It does make me happy to the fact that I missed them too. If you happen to read this, I will pray that you will do well in whatever business you are in. I understand what you are going through now is not easy, but life is always a matter of ups and downs. Do not give up in times of rainy days as they will pass by soon. And congrats that you will have a baby girl soon..!!

I envy weiyi to the fact that she has merdeka-ed. My cousin and my siblings are happily playing counter strike while I'm officially stuck with commercial law.

I promise to mum and dad I will give my best for my final year.

But right now I'm procrastinating. What a good daughter.

I will be on skype call with grandma tomoro. haha can't wait to see her!

I can't wait to go back to m'sia. I miss my...:
1. bed
2.comforter
3.bolster
4.grandpiano
5.my toilet
6.tv
7.my family
8.my friends
9.my cousins
10.gsc cinema
11.starbucks
12.LD
13.dim sum
14.char koey teow
15.wan tan mee
15.char siew fan
16.duck rice
17.super tanker
18.steven
19.tuck kee
20.one u
21.cable for sony speakers
22.nail clipper
23.my cacat car
24.PS2
25.treadmill
26.shah alam club
27.swimming instructor
28.bak kut teh
29.my beloved tranz earrings
30.parents' naggings
31.ben
32.chee weng
33.ah fei

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey gurl... i didnt play cz the whole day la... hehe... well mayb 10 minutes la...

now ur lil bro not interested in cz edi la... he n ur lil sis stucked wif gunbound... u noe?

hehe... i oso cant wait 4 u to come back... i will held a count down 4 u... haha...