Sunday, January 20, 2008

they are my diamonds

We are finally united again!
We met around 2pm, which was 2 hours late than the specified time.Haha yeah I did it on purpose. Purposely took my own sweet time. I knew it.Haha.
Though it would be great for us to catch a movie, but carol suggested karaoke since she hasn't been to neway. And we could chat and continue our crazy routine-laughing loudly together during the few hours in karaoke whereas if we were to do it halfway during the movie is played, we would possibly get ourselves into ten pairs of stare-daggering eyes hehe.XD
For your info, all these are taken using my new baby-8 megapixel Olympus FE-280

3 "must-laugh-teers"


hui jiuan

shi hui


Our provided meals in Neway

I still can't understand why this would cost us 9 bucks.

Same goes here.

Chicken Teriyaki Don

Spagetti

Lemon Coke

No comments: