Monday, January 28, 2008

Self-abuse

It's been long since I fell.However, today I broke my own record. I fell, twisting my left leg. Fortunately, I wore low heels.Or else there goes my leg.

In case you may not know how I fell. You see, my fellow friends and I were walking to Hong Mei Restaurant and it took us a distance to get there. Alongside of the road there's this broken tar and my heel actually got stuck into it and the next second, my left leg got twisted and I fell with my both knees down,pressing my couple of files onto my chest and I nearly get my forehead knocked onto the stationary car parked right in front of me.What a day.

Luckily I was waering jeans, or not I'll celebrate CNY with two 'roasted wounds' on my knees. But I had a tiny cut on my left feet. Thanks to the sharp stones contained inside the broken tar.

I'll pierce my ears after CNY. In fact I went in to Poh Kong yday all mentally prepared to get my ears pierced when one of the helpers refused as CNY is near.The seafood phobia might cause them some trouble*evil grin*

I promise I'll get my ears pierced until then. Yea cos I bought 3 pairs of earrings from diva yday and I can't wait to get them onto my ears*wink*

On my way home this afternoon, I was told that it only cause 90 ringgit to get a highlight done. So I'm doing it on wed.*eagerness*

No comments: