Saturday, November 10, 2007

I rehearsed my speech. Pooh so I blarh from the first to last word.And guess what? It only takes 14 minutes. Shit! This isn't good! I tot nono..sumwhere muz hav gone wrong..

so I rehearsed again. And still only 14 mins! WTHY??? But my speech is 6 pages long u knw!! I want justice..!sobss spent a whole 6 hrs in front of the screen and I'm still short of words. S*H*I*T

This has been shitly bothering me. Land law is seriously bothering me. This subject is slowly killing me. Weiyee called and asked what's the difference btwn overriding int and overreaching>?

I couldn't tell. So both of us are equally blur. Ms Gan is gonna be our solution to this.

I'm retard now. Then weiyee told me a shocking news.

She told me that she lost the platinum pendant necklace that I gave it to her.WTHY????

By the way, I read amy's blog. She went to maison wif marcus they all.*envy* siao LAGI envy cos marcus's fren-nick is blardy ****ing good-looking!!! too bad he's not in kdu!! its a loss to us!! nooooooo(realli hope he doesn't read this)

OK. back to studying.

I'm retard.

No comments: