Sunday, November 04, 2007

I just did slideshows for my brother to put in his blog since he's fascinated wif it without knowing how to do it.Lol so u-l-u.. slideshows oso don't know how to do meh??

He came into my room a hundred times today. Guess why? He's showing off his newly-bought- PDA to me! Lol *lots of envy* I'm just overwhelmed with the technology these days.

But one thing, daddy is not aware of his newly-bought PDA.

He told me silently that I'm the first to know. So I promised to keep it a secret.

Then he went to show it to mummy.*unexpected*(I tot it's supposed to be unknown to them)

So now the whole world knows.

Then at this moment, he decided to set his wallpaper for his PDA.

It's a girl's picture.

I know her. His classmate. But Im not telling names.

So I started the issue. He admitted liking her.LOL finally?

Then I made this silly suggestion."Go and approach her".

Shit I shouldn't be revealing this.LOL

Oh ya go visit
http://skshienvictoriousguy.blogspot.com/ to see my work for his slideshows!

Even though it's an easy job.

Oh no it's almost 12. I need to sleep edy!

Dun wanna wake up with panda eyes for equity tomorrow.(I need 9 hrs of sleep)

Nite everyone.

No comments: