Thursday, January 01, 2009

01/01/2009

A new year= a new beginning.

Ever since I came back from United Kingdom, my life in Malaysia is never ever with books nimore. For the past one week, I have been hanging out with my coolest cousins ever that I missed so much back in UK.

Oh ya, before I forget, congrats to my cousin who scored 7As in her PMR, and good luck to my youngest bro who is entering Form 1 this year. I have been told that he will be with a bunch of nerds in his new high skol, which he despises to his utmost. I was talking to him bout that, and he replied me with one word: "Yer..I dont wanna study with nerds". Soooooo funnie!

My childish cousin peiyi just went back this noon. We sent her to puduraya after breakfast, so I guess she would have reached JB by now. All the best to you for your chess competition! Apparently she missed 2 chess training lessons because of me. *Awwww I'm touched!*

By the way, countdown was fun!



camwhoring time! threee....twoooo...oneee...chicak!






We just can't get enuff, and sum1 pops in!




Shot 2



Everyone joins in.



Candid




We are supposed to do silly poses. Looks like I failed miserably.




Omg I seriously look like a tuizi here.



Behind bars. Do we look sad?




Just in time for the camera. haha




peiyi=)




:)

No comments: