Monday, December 22, 2008

Going back to Malaysia

My flight is at 10pm today, now the clock strikes 25 minutes before 12pm. Im supposed to be super duper happy cos I get to reunite with my family and relatives. But now I do feel depressed, emo+ sad cos I miss my friends. Im a weirdo with no cure."I miss what I left behind", I guess.

Nonetheless, being able to spend christmas in malaysia cheers me up!! haha I kinda foresee I wouldnt be able to spend christmas with my loved ones in Malaysia that often when I start working next year. Well things would be very different for me after graduation. I will be entering another "world". Yeah, the "corporate world"..no longer the "studies world".

I will be reaching KLIA tmr night, and will be heading off to Malacca on Wednesday afternoon/evening, and will be back to KL on saturday night. Right after that, I'll be going to Karak on Sunday..wooohoooo it's tough for min yuen huh?

I will be busy with gatherings next week=)

Hectic schedule!

Can't wait to meet up with jeannie chong for yumcha!

Wish ainun and weiyee happie holidays in UK! Do miss me ok girls?? hehe I'll miss you guys too!

I wish all my KDU friends happy holidays too!!

Hello 2009 soon..!

No comments: