Thursday, December 06, 2007

I have been officially drowned by land law, equity& trust, and torts law. That is the reason whyy I had not been blogging for awhile.(hehe partly becos of facebook and frenster)

and now, the normal me have finally returned.Yes, the normal me-the party one.not the bookworm one.

OK..I need to crack my brain for this issue- what to tell my dear readers?

Hmmm..

Oh ya, the most memorable bday party held on the 13th of Nov this yr. Almost everyone turned up for my party and I truly had a great great time that day. And lots of prezziess too..ngieh ngieh..ya I only have a chance to receive prezziess during my bday..so pls xcuse me if I ever over-reacted.LOL.

What else?? Oh, I watched enchanted yday after the torturous torts law paper.(I find torts really bulky,not bcos it's dry like land law.It's TOO WET. Can u imagine juz one question can cover more than 100 cases? (Juz by memorisin the cases drove me nuts, wat bout d principles held in every single case le..it's enough to kill me)

OK don't wanna touch law for this month. After sending florence home, weiyee and I went to Curve for nichii. The minute I walked my first step towards the street,d sparkling 10 feet christmas trees caught my attention absolutely. Then only I know-christmas is near! How could I not realised earlier?

My mood jumped sky-high! After all d stresssss & having lots of sleep-debt, christmas mood is the best of all.

And I had told my mum bout the jeans.hehe.She's gonna buy it for me.

I'm haivng a good life now. eat-tv-sleep.

but this good life shall not last long. I tend to get bored with it after sometime. One month is enough. No, less than 1 month actually. Cos I'm going China. yeepee!(and there's an opportunity to see leng zais)

Then I shall welcome the year of 2008 with a warm heart. New year, new beginning of semester 4. And, of course, I'm leaving to UK soon! And, more chances to go clubbing! ahahaaa(by the way I had actually checked how many pubs and clubs available d last few months)

Sleepy. nite.








No comments: