Tuesday, September 12, 2006

time seriously flies to me.Another two more months,I'll be leaving the torturing programme,yeah yeah~~finally!I'd been waiting and waiting.....

Well,trials is next week,so it's about 9 days to study for 5 subjects,wow that's d effect of last minute studying..keke..anyway,tomoroow's malaysian studies final exam..oh gosh~~!why do we need to study that 'malaysian studies'exam??It's not that we r not patriotic enuff rite...my neighbour actually hung a super big flag during national day,it's about d size of most schools have.

I hate studying malaysian studies~~first of all,it's so lame..moreover those things we'd learned duing secondary life..wanna torture us again meh???haihz..watever..///somemore it's like one big bunch of notes lying there waiting for me to absorb-.-''

Oh ya,our maths teacher has been complaining that we didnt do her work,when I was sitting in front today.She told me that looks like she's d one doing d homework...who to blame la/we got 6 essays to write in half a day,moreover we got other stuffs to do la,if not study 24 hrs meh?

I realised my entertainment time has decrease by so much compared to secondary life.Last time I used to spend about 6 hrs plus on entertainment,and can u imagine now I only have like 4 hours plus only..gosh!!

No comments: